Recipe in making Chicken Sauce
• 4 pieces Chicken (broiler)
• 11/2 cups Coconut Milk
• 1/1/2 teaspoons Corn flour
• 1/4 cups each of Green pepper, Tatashe, Carrots
• 2 cloves Garlic
• 1/2 Onion( chopped)
• 1/2 teaspoon white Pepper
• Dry Pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
• Chicken Seasoning to taste
• Salt to taste
Method of making the Chicken Sauce
1. Season the chicken with salt, white pepper and chicken seasoning, allow to marinade for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat up very little vegetable oil and brown the chicken on all sides.
3. Drain out the remaining oil, return the chicken to the frying pan,add chicken stock or water to the chicken. Add garlic , onion and a bit of dry pepper.Cover the frying pan and cook the chicken till done on low heat. Set aside
4. Add coconut milk to a pot, bring to boil. Add the chicken with the little sauce you get from the steaming it and cook for 3 minutes. Taste and correct seasoning and pepper.
5. Using a little cold water dissolve the corn flour and stir quickly into the coconut sauce.
6. Lower the heat and cook the sauce for another 3 minutes.
7. First add the carrot first and cook for 2 minutes and add the remaining vegetables and cook for one minute. The heat of the sauce will continue to cook the vegetables.
8. Serve your sauce with white boiled rice.
SUBSCRIBE for notification of new updates.