Polish International Robert Lewandowski is at the peak of his powers! Scoring goals for fun at club Bayern Munich and for country Poland. Lewandowski has been one of the best strikers in world football for years now.
With the year 2019 ending,the 8th ranked Ballon D’or footballer beat goalscorers Messi,Ronaldo,Mbappe and Sterling to become the highest goalscorer this year.
• Lewy has 54 goals in 58 games for both club Bayern and country Poland. The striker also has the highest goal ratio and most goals this calendar year.
• 6-time Ballon D’or winner Lionel Messi also had a super year 2019,ending the year with 50 goals in 58 games…despite his injury at the start of the season. Messi is the 2nd highest goalscorer of 2019.
• PSG star Kylian Mbappe is the youngest on the list. The 21-year old has 44 goals in 49 games. The youngster at no.3 was also named best French footballer of 2019;the second time in a row.
• Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling on the list in 4th,with 41 goals in 61 games. Sterling also at the peak of his powers earning him a huge pay-rise deal at City and a target for Real Madrid.
• 5-time Ballon D’or winner Cristiano Ronaldo ends 2019 as 5th highest goalscorer. 39 goals in 50 games for both club and country.
Top 15 goalscorers in 2019
to Return *home page*